We all know that AOL email service is one of the most famous mailing platforms around the globe. Almost every day thousands of new customers start using this to connect with their friends, family, and colleague. Customers can rely on AOL because of their claim of managing client's privacy & confidentiality. Moreover, it also highly secures platform that keeps & protect the data at the same time. That's why it is compulsory to sign-in the AOL account whenever users want to access the email account. But as per a report, it has been seen that many AOL clients & customers experience several tech glitches and errors while trying to login the AOL email account. In this blog, we are going to discuss about AOL Sign in Issues and its solution. However, AOL customers can also get in touch with the AOL representatives at AOL Customer Support Phone Number.
Causes behind AOL Login/Sign in Issues
Here are some of the reasons due to which AOL Sign in error appears quite frequently:
- Authentication Error: It might be possible that user credentials such as username, email, or password are incorrect.
- Blank Screen: System freezes while trying to login the AOL account.
- Outdated Version: When the AOL Desktop application isn't updated then, this problem occurs repeatedly.
- Mail Box not loading: If new emails aren't loading in the account even after AOL account sign in.
AOL Errors due to AOL Login/Sign in Issues
Checkout the list of error codes that can arise due to this specific trouble:
- Blerk Error 1: Authentication Problem
- Error 3: Mailbox Creation Problem
- Blerk Error 4: Problem Loading Mail
- GAH Error 7: Mailbox Not Loading
- ZOIDS! Error 9: Unsupportive Account Type
- Blank Screen after Sign—in
- Missing AOL Login Screen
Standalone AOL users can either manually prevent the above-shown causes with our troubleshooting process. Or seamlessly connect with the AOL Support Number for quick assistance.
See the manual solution for the AOL Sign in problem as shown below:
- Basic Troubleshooting
At first, it is always suggested to apply basic manual fixation ways to resolve the AOL email account login issue. In this process, AOL users just have to clear all the stored caches, cookies, footprints, history of the system as well as browse.
- Access the system browser utilize for AOL email account.
- Press & hold the " Ctrl+H" key on the keyboard. This will redirect users to the "History"page.
- Search for the "Clear browsing data" at the left of the screen.
- Choose all the browser history, download history, cookies, other site data from the right-side of the "Clear browsing data".
- Hit onto the " Clear data" icon.
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Blerk Error 1
Change Browser Security Settings
- Select & open the browser you're using for AOL email account.
- Get ready to make changes in the browser's settings.
- Make sure that AOL customer using Internet Explorer advanced version.
- Access the Internet Explorer & click on the "Tools" icon from the top-right corner.
- In the new opened page, choose the "internet options" icon and then, "Security" tab.
- Choose the 'Internet Zone' and then, check the "Enable Protection mode" checkbox. After that, click on the "OK" icon.
- Finally, add the www.aol.com as your trust sites. For this, again click &"Tools" icon => "Internet Options" icon => select "Security" tab => and, tap on "Trusted site zone".
- Blerk Error 1
>Perhaps, AOL users find the above-shown steps tedious & boring and want to hand it over to professional techies..! In this situation, AOL customers are recommended to contact the official AOL technicians at AOL Customer Support Phone Number immediately.